Friday, June 26, 2009

sorry, sorry



This is one of the mega superstar groups in Korea...Super Junior. They are everywhere and I'm not gonna lie pretty catchy. Today in my class with the 9 year olds (the oldest kids at the school that only come in for a few afternoon classes) one of the boys started singing Sorry, Sorry and I started to do part of the dance. His face lit up at the fact that I knew this valuable piece of Korean pop culture. I may have enticed him to continue the dance and it was pretty wonderful. As you can tell I am a great teacher....very productive.

3 comments:

valerie said...

please send video of you doing the dance

Unknown said...

Tell your student that your aunt in CA wants the lyrics to the song - great English assignment!
:-)

Sarah said...

the best teachers connect to their students in whatever ways possible, so you are a great teacher already! this is so hilarious, you should probably dedicate a day to choreographed dance is your class, and of course then send the videos to us haha