Tuesday, December 8, 2009

same same


If you spend enough time in Korea you will notice a certain silly trend among couples. In an effort to express their love to the world, couples can often be seen in head to toe matching outfits. And I seriously mean head to toe. I've seen couples with the same shoes, jeans, jackets and baseball caps.

Anyways, last night David Green and I decided we needed an after dinner snack (a snickers of course). Without thinking we jumped into our shoes and headed down to the convenience store so very conveniently located in my building. About halfway through the elevator ride down we realized something....



We matched. And were fairly embarrassed because of it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

you have no idea how happy this just made me!!! :)

oh, and please keep blogging every day, its wonderful and i love the stories, especially about your insane children.

love you.

Zoe said...

hahahaha on how i love the src sweatshirts!!

autumn said...

I love you two. SO MUCH.